Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sundays...

Sundays are nice when you have absolutely nothing to do. My house could be cleaner, but everyone needs to mosey every now and then. I have a sassy new haircut and it's a shade of red that Hubs doesn't appreciate, but life is pretty good.

I love my two little sugars. Sundays remind me of that. Even when they're sniffly and grumpy or throwing up on you after riding the Sky Trooper at the county fair (so sorry about that, Boy. It was a bad, bad idea.), they make the world go round.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this face? This girl is going places. I can just see it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart them. Give them lots of lovin from Auntie Molly!

gail said...

You ought to bottle that DNA.

Steph said...

Im so glad you had a great Sunday! Give them love from Auntie Steph too! They are just TOO cute!

Jess said...

Dear Lord you make cute kids.

Becki said...

Too cute is right!! :D

Anonymous said...

OH, my heavens she is a gorgeous little doll! What an expression!

They both are great-looking kids!