Friday, September 7, 2007

Her first day of work...

The power company was working by the day care this morning, so there was no power for a few hours. It was supposed to get to be near 100 degrees today, so I decided not to chance it and took Ladybug in to work with me.

Apparently, she is perfect. Everyone says so. So I'm not just biased, I guess.

And apparently, her father and I are both quite fugly. Because every time someone says "Oh my, she's so beautiful!", they look at me quizzically and follow it up with "But who does she look like?"

Jerks.

2 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

You've got to be kidding me.

Although I'm laughing. I hope I'm supposed to be laughing.

Steph said...

Oh my! I think she looks like you, and I think you're BEAUTIFUL! Glad she had a good day at your work!