Saturday, September 22, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

I need to post this before I forget.

The Boy started a Christmas list this week. Wanna know what's on it?

1. A remote controlled dump truck that we saw at the "fancy" toy store today, which Santa will try to produce for half the ridiculously inflated price, but fail miserably.

2. One of those poles with the extending claw on the end for picking up cans on his litter walks with Pap.

3. An alarm system with loudspeakers that will allow him to conduct fire drills at home. Complete with the little fire handle you pull to set off the alarm and flashing lights.

4. Life Alert. Yes, of the "I've fallen and I can't get up!" variety.

I...I just...well...

He's mine. Aaaaaalllll mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I heart him!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

omg that is incredibly incredibly funny. I have to go dry my eyes. And possibly change my panties because I don't do enough kegals.

Steph said...

He is just TOO cute! I love him!

Unknown said...

I just love that boy!