Monday, March 10, 2008

The stuff I don't tell anybody...

Until I know it's okay.

Roaster's been having some diagnostic testing done lately. He's had some problems that I, unfortunately share (see: Dear Sickies--PLEASE GO AWAY!) and have shared since I was about Boy's age. Last week's first round had to go out for biopsy, with results ready by today's second round. Fortunately, everything came back just fine, a few preventative medications and some monitoring, but no big C, no exploratory surgery, nothing else major.

So now I guess I need to quit worrying about him and start worrying about LA.

Boo, hiss.

I'd just prefer that the Sickies PLEASE GO AWAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know the offer for a shoulder or two and 2 ears is a standing one if you ever need it. ;)

Glad that everything is ok, you are one tough cookie.