Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little weirdos...

Both my kids. Odd.

LB ate tomato soup and guacamole for dinner tonight. Both on my "Top Ten Foods I hate with a capitol HATE." She gags on bananas and green beans, and her favorite flavor of yogurt is barfy vanilla. I swear I don't see how she can belong to me.

The Boy is hanging out at his Pap's for spring break. Today he calls me to tell me he is currently in New York, as he flew his kite there. He told me about the "Empiral State Building" and about watching Hairspray on Broadway, and also, somehow, about the pyramids. No clue there.

Then he asked me if we could get chickens, particularly a rooster that he can chase around the yard.

Doubt it, kiddo.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The Boy? He makes me giggle. And LB is such a card! I <3 your kids.

Jess said...

Any kid who likes guac gets an A+ in my book, but the tomato soup? Solid C.

Steph said...

Tomato soup is eh, but guac is GREAT! Go LB!

The boy... he makes me smile!!