Friday, March 21, 2008

Do I win a prize?

Crappiest week EVER. I deserve an award. A mud pie. Something. Just for surviving.

Single mom'ed it last weekend so Hubs could get some "me" time. He proceeds to throw his back out an hour after he gets home. Two trips to the ER later, he's an invalid, recovering just in time to go out of town again for a work convention thing. Babysitter issues, grumpy coworker week, two crankpot kids, I'm getting the respiratory funk AGAIN (I keep trading gastro funk for a nasty sinus/throat/hack thing), and then I lose my wallet.

Not just any wallet. My birthday wallet, the most fantabulous accessory I've ever owned. It makes me feel like a rock star. I cried. CRIED. I'm silly like that.

Thankfully today it started looking up, because in some stroke of genius, I thought to call the dollar store, as that was the last place I recall actually seeing my rock star wallet. Thank you lord, I'd dropped it there two days ago, and I ran over and got it back, fully intact.

So I'm taking that as a sign that things will not be crap forever.

The end.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I truly hope it is "The End" I'm so sorry it's been a rough week. I hope you can enjoy your family this weekend.

Jenn said...

I'd have cried too if I'd lost that wallet.

The week is over (as is the full moon). May you have a wonderful next week!

Jess said...

Thank God for the end of the week.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I would have sent you another one, Sweets :)

You are a rock star even without it though.