Friday, February 8, 2008

Dear Target...

Why must you now have adorable ladybug bedding? It's so pretty, and red, and everything I wanted...a year ago.

I will always love you, Target, but I am sad to say I'm a little disappointed in you.

Of course, I guess that means I was kind of ahead of the times, so that's cool.

In related news, the woman behind us in line bought the following items:

Tylenol
A book
A Love Songs CD (didn't catch the title)
and
A box of condoms

I'm still trying to figure out how she planned on her Friday night ending...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an average Friday night at the MollyDoll household!

Anonymous said...

The only thing out of place seems to be the book. "In case I get bored..."

Jenn said...

Dang it! I didn't think anyone noticed! ;)

The clothes were cute with Miss B, even more cute with Sweet Pea, and absolutely darling now that I'm done having babies....

Becki said...

I love watching what other people are getting. I remember one trip to CVS when the woman ahead of me got...a fifth of liquor, a pack of cigarettes and a pregnancy test.
Yeah, great.