Friday, April 11, 2008

Seven? Really??

Doing my evening blog hopping, my Mollydoll makes me aware of the fact that in a mere seven days, I will have the awesome opportunity to put all of the pieces of the puzzles that are three of my dearest friends together into real, animated, people that not only actually EXIST, but who will be within arms reach for a whole weekend.

I? Am totally freaking out.

Secretly, I think I kind of suck a whole lot. Fortunately, I have a really cute baby who likes to give snuggles, so they won't kick me out immediately.

To do before then?

Get a haircut.
Do something about the roots.
Buy a really soft cuddly shirt.
Somehow become cool in person.

Wish me luck, kay?

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck!!! I am extremely jealous of you girl.

Oh and by the way. You rock. Everyone already loves you, meeting you will just seal the deal.

Why is it that no one just happens to be coming through Nebraska?

labugga said...

I speak only for myself when I say:

Tornadoes, that's why.

(Because somehow Ohio is so much better in the regard? Okay, so I never claimed to make much sense.)

Jenn said...

You? Already a super cool person....I've hugged you!

Have a wonderful time. I may go visit my Momma since you gals will be busy that weekend.

Steph said...

You are a totally awesome person! I cant wait to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! So excited in fact, that I feel the need to randomly burst into song. I promise I won't do that this weekend. Trust me, my singing voice is NOT pretty.

Anonymous said...

You are goofy! Of course you are cool IRL! I am so jealous of you gals!

Anonymous said...

I hope you girls have a super duper time!!!! I am so jealous that I am so stinking far away from you all.