Monday, October 1, 2007

I actually like some of these better...

I've been tagged by Molly to give you the names of my alter-egos.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
Ziggy Highlander2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Moose Tracks Snickerdoodle

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
LSny

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Cobalt Penguin

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Charleston

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
Snyle

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”)
The red daquiri

8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers)
Roy Vernon

9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy)
Tuscany Per Dona Three Musketeers (I don't think I'd get too many tips...)

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Jane William

And now I tag:

Seriously, Molly tagged everyone who reads this...

3 comments:

Becki said...

We have the same gangsta name. Seriously. Excellent taste :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's because memes are the new chain letters. I think you get 7 years of bad luck if you don't tag 5 people, or something like that.

labugga said...

Ooh, Molly didn't tag you! I tag Harmony :D

(and how bizarre is that? We could totally have movie night together, huh?)