Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random LB love...

She's decided lately I'm the only one for her. She's generally perfectly happy to flit between Hubs and me. But since Sunday, it's all about The Mama. It's cute. Exhausting, but cute. If she's on his lap fussing, and she spots me, she'll stop fussing and gasp, and then giggle. And of course then I have to get her. Really, what choice do I have?

We lay in bed and talk for a few minutes before we drift off. Lately, she likes me to sing L-O-V-E, from that Chanel commercial. She likes it when I get to the "even more than anyone that you adore" part. Then she talks to the magic bink for a few minutes before giving in to the sleepies.

She waves her hands when she's eating squash or peas. Everything else, she can't be bothered to focus. But squash and peas, I've got her undivided attention. The hands go straight out to the sides, and she flexes her fingers in and out, in and out while she yums it up.

But if she doesn't stop growling, she's always going to sound like Estelle, and that's not a good thing. I blame Hubs. When she starts barking, we'll know for sure it's his fault.

2 comments:

Andria said...

She's so cute, and you are such a good momma. :) This post made me all warm and fuzzy. Wait, maybe not fuzzy, although- you know, it's been a while.... nevermind.
Back to warm. Definitely warm.

Steph said...

Aww! She's such a doll, how could you NOT go pick her up and love on her.

You have to get video of her eating.