Monday, November 5, 2007

Lucky...

I had the opportunity to spread a little sunshine this weekend, for my darling friend Canape.

I'm lucky to have her and my other beige box friends as it is, as they each fill a part of my heart that I didn't know was empty. But having the chance to share a meal and some cake and a real time conversation (that's BIG STUFF, right there!) and to spoil her and her sweet bird a little bit...

It was awesome.

If you're reading this, you probably know her. But if you haven't had the chance to meet her, let me tell you, she is every bit as sweet as you'd imagine her, probably more so.

So thank you, sweets, for spending the day with me. Thank you for being excited for my birthday and the "best lunch ever!" Thank you, Jenn, for driving up with your darling to spend the day with us. And to the ladies who participated in the spoiling part, thank you so much for letting me be the one to deliver the message that we adore our dear Canape and can't wait to help welcome Bird into the world.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Im glad you got to be the one to deliver as it was a perfect excuse for them to get you out for your bday. You, my dear, are sweet as well and deserved a bday lunch with friends. :)

Tiffany said...

You are also an amazing person lady, very giving. I know canape appreciated everything!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you both. We must do it again. I owe you Birthday food. ;)

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

More than you know. That day meant more than you will ever know to me.

You are one awesome woman. If I say thank you a million more times, it won't be enough.