Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving thanks...

I have two beautiful children who are healthy and happy and perfect, in my eyes.
I have a husband who loves me more than he should sometimes.
I have a roof over my head and the world inside those walls is warm.
I have a huge extended family that I can count on for anything I need.
I have food on my table, clothes on my back, and I am safe from most harm.

I am blessed. Truly, unbelievably blessed. I hope today, and everyday, that you are too.

It's easy to see everything that is wrong. Today, try to see what's right--your heart will feel warmer, I promise.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Such a great post.

Jenn said...

Love you LA! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenn - NMD

Jess said...

Happy thanksgiving!